Consumers' Association of Penang
Book size: 140 x 110mm
About the Book
Fend off Malaysia’s second biggest killer with diet and llfestyle changes:
- EAT more than 7 servings a day of grains, legumes, roots & tubers.
- EAT 5 or more servings a day of a variety of vegetables and fruits.
- LIMIT intake of refined sugar and avoid all processed foods.
- STAY AWAY from alcohol and tobacco.
- REDUCE intake of red and charred meats, fatty foods, salted foods and salt.
- EXERCISE vigorously for a total of at least 1 hour a week.
… and lots of other useful tips.